Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
4 Strings - Take Me Away (Shell Shokk Remix) preview

4 Strings - Take Me Away (Shell Shokk Remix) preview

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

4 Strings - Take Me Away (2002)

[-] 3 użytkowników podziękowało Smirnoff za ten post:
  • arekcsw, michal93, Michuxfcb
4 Strings are a Dutch vocal trance and trance music group. The group was founded by Carlo Resoort and Jan De Vos. Vanessa van Hemert is the vocalist.
Pecoopt participated in the creation of many hits and worked with such well-known dance figures as the writer Rob Davis, responsible for the hits of the Fragma and Spiller projects, as well as the duet Rank 1.
The initial success in 2001 of the original, instrumental version of the hit “Into The Night” inspired Carlo, and he decided to add vocals to it and re-release it under the title “Take Me Away (Into The Night)”, which he did in spring 2002 .
The first release of 4 Strings was the single “Daytime”, which received massive support from such stars of world DJing as Judge Jules, Seb Fontaine, Dave Pearce, Graham Gold, Boy George and Johan Gielen.
Following this, the instrumental and then the vocal version of the track “Take Me Away (Into The Night)”, which has become a super-hit, was released, the vocal for which Madelyne recorded.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb