Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Chinatsu Akasaki & Mutsumi Tamura - The True Secrets of the Pair's Feelings (Kurokatu Bootleg Mix)

Chinatsu Akasaki & Mutsumi Tamura - The True Secrets of the Pair's Feelings (Music From "Kill Me Baby") (Kurokatu Bootleg Mix) || ふたりのきもちのほんとのひみつ (Kurokatu Bootleg Mix)

Wav

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Mp3

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

[-] 3 użytkowników podziękowało Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Djmegaflor85, michal93, Michuxfcb
Kill Me Baby (キルミーベイベー) is a Japanese four-panel manga series written and illustrated by Kaduho which began serialization in Houbunsha's Manga Time Kirara Carat from July 2008. It follows the school lives of a high school girl Yasuna Oribe, along with her friends Sonya, a female assassin, and Agiri Goshiki, a female ninja. An anime adaptation by J.C.Staff aired in Japan between January 5, 2012 and March 29, 2012, with an original video animation episode released on October 16, 2013.
An anime adaptation by J.C.Staff aired on TBS between January 5, 2012 and March 29, 2012. The opening theme is "Kill Me, Baby!" (キルミーのベイベー!) by Mutsumi Tamura and Chinatsu Akasaki while the ending theme is "The True Secrets of the Pair's Feelings" (ふたりのきもちのほんとのひみつ Futari no Kimochi no Honto no Himitsu) by Tamura and Akasaki. These theme songs and all of background music are composed by EXPO, a synthpop group consisting Kimitaka Matsumae and Suguru Yamaguchi. The series has been licensed in North America by Sentai Filmworks. A CD Album, Kill Me Baby Super, was released on October 16, 2013 and includes an original video animation.

English Translation

now that the storm has passed
it's time to confess.
I shake away my vertigo And with a one, two, three i dance,
and with a four, five or six i dance

How long will we stay friends?
If you make it worthwhile we'll see
Is it okay if I don't know?
My true feelings are a secret.

a secret.

I love you,
so much that i want to kill you