Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Hardstyle Handsup Playerz & Texx - Respect Someone (DJ K96 Remix)
Handsup Playerz & Texx - Respect Someone (DJ K96 Remix)

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

[-] 3 użytkowników podziękowało kaska8813 za ten post:
  • arekcsw, BarthezJumper, Michuxfcb
it seems, i'll never can understand what the hell is the reason to make a single containing such a huge variety (should be read as Quantity) of remixes.... i am simply convinced, no one's able to listen to it completely, even in case if he really wanna choose the best for him.... generally, already the second or, in best case scenario, the 3rd — will make you mad and all the EP will inevitably "go" into a recycle bin....

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało bsoul09 za ten post:
  • kaska8813, Michuxfcb