Ocena wątku:
  • 2 głosów - średnia: 3
Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (S.B.P Bootleg)
@Smirnoff
For example these tracks were be in the main section:

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

and people say bout those "tracks"

mika: 1. "Terrible what a noise 1/10 (must kill HU ?) "
2. "After 4:27 is terrible "

bramd: "I like the fact that he tries to do many different things in the remix. Not all notes seem to have the right timing and some kicks are placed a bit strange. Overall I do like this one"

Max Gee!: 3. "To jakaś kpina żeby mieć taki alias.W dziale głównym nie powinno być takich ,,artystów''. "

Signature of Restless
--> Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
<--
[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Restless za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
I'm talking about not putting a stigma on a musician. If he made a mistake at the beginning of his musical career, then there is no need to constantly remind him of this. The musician develops and gains experience. Your site should, on the contrary, promote young talents, and not spread rot by transferring them to a section from which he will never get out ... I once pulled C. Baumann from the amateur section. Many treat him badly. Probably the usual envy. One of his works has over 4 million views! Which of your "cool musicians" on the main page can boast of this?

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
We are all wise and know how to remix. The new generation does not always accept this ... It is necessary to pass on your knowledge to new generations. We are not all eternal. Everyone has health problems and very little free time ... Maybe we need to somehow convey our life experience to young talented people Smile They should continue our work Smile We, as experienced people, should help them Smile

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
Fajny bootleg. Szkoda, że nie dał linka do pobrania

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował DJ Graco za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb