Ocena wątku:
  • 1 głosów - średnia: 5
Lady Gaga - Freakshow (LittleMonsterAlejandro Hands Up Remix)

Lady Gaga - Freakshow (LittleMonsterAlejandro Hands Up Remix)

"Freakshow" is a song written in 2008 by Akon, RedOne and Lady Gaga. This song may have been written for someone else. The title of the song can be heard in the song, "Rockshow".
On September 8, 2016, DJ VH1 leaked the song for the 3rd anniversary of his book, "Rivington Was Ours".
"I Like It Rough" from "The Fame" was mentioned in Freakshow.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
Lady Gaga released the new song "Perfect Illusion" on September 8, 2016. But the same day, her unreleased track called "Freakshow" was leaked on SoundCloud.
We don't confirm whether it is real or not. Some websites explained the song was recorded in 2008. Almost a month ago, another song called "Red Flame" was leaked. Featuring Azealia Banks.
Also, Lady Gaga appeared on BBC The Radio 1 Breakfast Show, where she revealed to team up with Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine on her new album.
"There's a feature on the album that I think you will be very excited about," Lady Gaga said. "Me and Florence Welch did a duet together. I started to work on an idea for a song that I really wanted to do with a girl. You’ll see why when you see what the song is about. I just thought, ‘Who do I want to sing with?’ She’s really to me if not the best, one of the greatest vocalists in the world. She’s incredible."

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb