Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Looking for New Talent
Good afternoon Everyone,

I’m looking for dance music producers and dance music artists and record lables who wish for the music to be played and their events announced live on the air Koast Radio 106.6 FM and online Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

My show "Friday Night Fever " is every Friday Night from 8pm till Midnight ( 1 am ) once a month for the special show.
You can listen into previous shows at Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

We play 90’s Noughties, Eurodance, Eurotrance, Oldskool.
I
f you would like to come onto the show that is not a problem and we can arrange for this to happen and you can tell us all about your record label and tell the public where they can find more information about you. We possibly could come to you depending on distance as Koast Radio is run by volunteers and all of our presenters and producers including management and directors are all unpaid volunteers but we all have one thing in common we love music and serving South East Northumberland and also people around the world via the Internet.
Your music must be radio friendly and not be hardcore, gabber, non-vocal makina. 

Please send your mp3's, mixes, gig dates and band/artist Bio's to "[email protected] or pop your cds and vinyl in the post to:-

F.A.O Nelly ( FNF ) 
KOAST RADIO 
30 WOODHORN VILLAS 
ASHINGTON 
NORTHUMBERLAND 
UNITED KINGDOM 
NE63 9JD

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten wątek: 1 gości