Ocena wątku:
  • 3 głosów - średnia: 3.33
S3rl - Rainbow Girl (Bram's Hands Up Remix)
Enjoy. Feedback is appreciated.

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

[-] 6 użytkowników podziękowało bramd za ten post:
  • arekcsw, Djmegaflor85, michal93, Michuxfcb, Smirnoff, TR4NC3BOY
I also uploaded the related midi files of the melodies. Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało bramd za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, TR4NC3BOY
Not bad mate but 01:46 sounds kinda low quality to me like a 128kbps mp3 rip :S 
it sounds boxed or something like the kick is distorted and in the background.
Also on the 02:17 part did you pan the kick or something ? it sounds panned to the left on my end and it kinda ruins the mix 
but other then that cool ideas  Tongue

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało TR4NC3BOY za ten post:
  • bramd, Michuxfcb
Hey Tranc3boy thanks for your comment. I do not hear the 'low quality' part at 01:46 perhaps this is due to zippyshare compression? I did not do any padding on the kick. I did however increase the master volume at the end to make the track sound louder. I will check if it has to do with that.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował bramd za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
(05-27-2017, 12:11)bramd napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Hey Tranc3boy thanks for your comment. I do not hear the 'low quality' part at 01:46 perhaps this is due to zippyshare compression? I did not do any padding on the kick. I did however increase the master volume at the end to make the track sound louder. I will check if it has to do with that.

Downloaded the mp3 it sounds a little better but idk the kick still sounds a little wierd to me like the "sound" of the kick is nice but it feels like its in stereo or something you know ? 
also i think you have a little to much high end in the track i can hear in the vocals the "S" too much maybe put a multiband compresser on the master and tweak it ?

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował TR4NC3BOY za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
Beautiful melody. Loved the original and this should be recognized by S3rl himself!

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował HandzUpRaver za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
(05-27-2017, 12:11)bramd napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Thanks for the comments. I will look into it Smile

(05-28-2017, 04:34)HandzUpRaver napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Beautiful melody. Loved the original and this should be recognized by S3rl himself!

Thanks HandzUpRaver! I wish that were true haha. I added the midi files of the melodies to the original post. If you are a producer too and you want to use them, you may as you see fit.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował bramd za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb