Ocena wątku:
  • 1 głosów - średnia: 1
Timerz - Summer, Dance & Rave (Club Mix)

Timerz - Summer, Dance & Rave (Club Mix)

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Smirnoff za ten post:
  • alpharoy, Michuxfcb
Not an improvement compared to Just Fly Away. I recently learned that Timerz is CJ Antz who i have met at EasterRave.

But putting Just Fly Away and Summer, Dance, Rave side by side, they almost seem produced by two different people. I am not sure if CJ Antz did Just Fly Away, but i know he did this one.

Antz, if you read this: Please compare this track with Just Fly Away and spot the differences. From progression, to fine tuning, to mixing - Just Fly Away is better in all these regards than Summer, Dance and Rave. Please take note of this.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Redneckerz za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Smirnoff