Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
UK Hardcore Hands Up Freaks - Show Me Your Love (Alari Remix) (San Frisco Bootleg)
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Information:
“Touched by the Sound” – exactly one year ago Giga Dance’s big tune rocked the HandsUp-Charts worldwide – and still this song is one of the most streamed songs of the label Sonic Flash. Reason enough to reload a fat package of new remixes!

Since the Austrian artist Giga Dance and his co-producer Dennis Techel have matured his style into a brilliant mixture of HandsUp and Hard Trance, his sound thrives on the euphoric vibe of HandsUp and the epic energy of Hard Trance. The Original Mix started like a rocket already in 2017. Early 2018 remixes by RainDropz!, IMPP (former Imprezive meets Pink Planet), Max R., BuLLJay and Norex&Silvertune filled the dancefloors with their massive sounds. Now the magnificent new versions by The Nation, Alejz, Shell Shokk and The Suspect will join the party!

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Hands Up Freaks - Show Me Your Love (Alari Remix) (San Frisco Bootleg) - przez Smirnoff - 12-11-2022, 07:00