Handsupowo.pl, Hands Up Music, New Hands Up mp3
Nick Skitz & Nicolette - Harden Up (Nick Skitz & Technoposse Remix Edit) - Wersja do druku

+- Handsupowo.pl, Hands Up Music, New Hands Up mp3 (https://handsupowo.pl)
+-- Dział: Kosz (https://handsupowo.pl/Forum-Kosz)
+--- Dział: Kosz (https://handsupowo.pl/Forum-Kosz--20)
+--- Wątek: Nick Skitz & Nicolette - Harden Up (Nick Skitz & Technoposse Remix Edit) (/Thread-Nick-Skitz-Nicolette-Harden-Up-Nick-Skitz-Technoposse-Remix-Edit)

Nick Skitz & Nicolette - Harden Up (Nick Skitz & Technoposse Remix Edit) - Smirnoff - 01-08-2023

Nick Skitz & Nicolette - Harden Up (Nick Skitz & Technoposse Remix Edit)

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Nicolette - Harden Up (2000)

RE: Nick Skitz & Nicolette - Harden Up (Nick Skitz & Technoposse Remix Edit) - Smirnoff - 01-08-2023

Nicolette - Emergency (Commercial Club Crew Remix Edit)

RE: Nick Skitz & Nicolette - Harden Up (Nick Skitz & Technoposse Remix Edit) - BarthezJumper - 01-08-2023

O kurde dawno nic nie było od Hyo Smile
spoko remix nawet czekamy Smile

RE: Nick Skitz & Nicolette - Harden Up (Nick Skitz & Technoposse Remix Edit) - 2h8tthhf7i0 - 01-15-2023

Nicolette – Harden Up (Skitz Clubb Mix) (2000)

edit - I now see my content is already listed in the OP's link / tracklist.

& I can't wait (ie. I'm STILL waiting) for Skitzmix 60.

What's the hold up ?

Skitzmix 59 was released on Friday 29th October 2021.

This is the LONGEST time between Skitzmixes EVER.

No Skitzmix throughout the entire year of 2022 ! !

The last time there was no Skitzmix in an entire calendar year was 1996 & 1997.

^ Skitzmix 1 was released in 1995 but SM 2 & 3 were released in 1998 - but Nick was also at the helm of the Central Energy CDs (they were equally awesome) back then.

Why is Skitzmix 60 taking so long ?

Also, on Nick's twitter ("LNGmusic") on 19th October 2021 he posted that he was "Currently working on the next Anthems album" - with a Skitzmix logo - but it NEVER materialised Sad

If you search the streaming services for "Skitzmix Anthems" you get "Skitzmix 90's Anthems" (from 2017) but NO new Anthems album anywhere to be seen Sad

The previous longest time between Skitzmixes was SM53 - early 2017 (I'm fairly sure it was January) & SM54 - May 2018 - that's 1 year & 4 months (16 months) between Skitzmixes - but in between those was Skitzmix 90's Anthems - circa August 2017.

Remember when 3 Skitzmixes were released each & every calendar year ?

It was an awesome time.

..& 2 Pump It volumes per year too.

Remember when Nick used to put a Scooter song on every Skitzmix ?

Memories..

For many of those years, not only was it 3 Skitzmixes per year, but also 1 special non-Skitzmix CD made by Nick (per year). I'm talking about his 2 solo albums, Skitz Rocks 1 to 3, SkitzMetal, Skitzmix 90's Anthems that I mentioned earlier, & The Ultimate Skitzmix - Collector's Edition (2002) which was the previously impossible to find / out of print (possibly due to the fact it was made by Colossal Records & not Central Station Records, & it was released in 1995) Skitzmix 1 but this time (for the re-release) it was remastered & bass enhanced, & with 8 bonus songs filling up the now 80-minute CD (some of the bonus songs were featured in the megamix at the beginning of the CD), & with awesome new artwork / presentation, AND a bonus CD full of classic anthems from the Skitzmix / Wild period (actually it was more Wild than Skitzmix (sort of) but Wild used to be just as fastastic as Skitzmix - there was 'crossover' with some songs appearing on both compilations - it was the biggest / best Hi-NRG songs from that unforgettable era), all mixed together of course, & with a new megamix at the start. I'll point out that 2 other Skitzmixes were released in that very same year - 2002. The Ultimate Skitzmix took the place of the mid-2002 Skitzmix (I'm happy with that).

When I do a duckduckgo or yandex search for Skitzmix 60, the 1st result is always a link (dated January 2022) from Nick's official FB page (I don't use FB by the way), promising that Skitzmix 60 will be released in 2022 - well it just says "Skitzmix 60 - 2022" - so I'm just a wee bit worried as to why Skitzmix 60 hasn't been released yet (?) & what the hold up is (?)

You know.. because we are now living in May 2023 ?

Remember, Skitzmix 59 was released on 29th October 2021.

I'm guessing / assuming there won't be any more Skitzmix(es) after 60 ?

That's why he's stringing us along for so long, & making us wait an excruciatingly LONG time.

I mean.. the CD market is DEAD right ?

Especially the dance compilation CD market.

Even "Future Trance" ended / died, last year, at volume 100 - I do note that FT also had 17 special volumes on top of the 100.

In the UK, Ministry of Sound is only just (still) chugging along - once a year around November they release a 2CD Annual album with 20 songs on each CD. That's it. They used to be "Ministry of releasing a new CD every 5 minutes". They also closed down all overseas MoS CD making operations outside the UK. At this point I'll say that I wasn't into MoS - apart from Trance Nation 1 to 4 back in 2000, the early years of the Annual series (even until 2008), & a couple of others from around 2000. I really should've got into the MoS HARD NRG series (made in Australia & exclusive to Australia) but didn't. I kinda avoided it - because I was obsessed with Central Station Records.

MoS Anthems 1991-2008 - volumes 1 & 2 - OMG some fantastic old nuggets in there ! ! !

^ that I've never heard before

Such as "Playing with Knives" & "Chime" (both circa 1991).

Gatecrasher Classics 1 & 2.

Anyway.. I NEED Skitzmix 60 like the desert needs the rain.

The only CD compilation series to look forward to (other than SM60 & Technobase) is Pump It as a 'virtual album' - that's what I'm calling it - 2 volumes a year - Pump It stopped being a CD in 2018 at volume 15.

Pump It is also made by Nick so that's why I'm mentioning it here - & it's good.

Technobase (as in the CD series) is okay - I really only listen to a few songs on there.

^ 75 songs per volume is kinda overwhelming. Are the songs really THAT different from each other ?

^ There's no(t enough) variety (?). I really should check it out more.

I saw the Youtube video, promising SM60 in 2023 at the end of the video - "SkitzMix 60 - Get Ready 2023 (preview)" - & the thread on this very site, in this very same "Dema, Preview, RIP" section.

Well.. "SkitzMix 60 - Get Ready 2023 (preview)" was the title of the thread, not the Youtube video.

Just clarifying.

So I'm guessing Skitzmix 60 will be released at the end of 2023 ?

Will Skitzmix 60 be the LAST / FINAL volume on CD ?

The LAST / FINAL Skitzmix EVER ? ?

Could the Skitzmix series continue on in "virtual album" form, just like Pump It, after SM60 ?

Virtual album = no CD, only streaming & purchased download, the latter from (for example) Apple Music, Beatoffport, etc.

But sometimes, due to region differences, some songs aren't there. The tracklists vary depending on where in the world you are.

In the early years (2009 & 2010) of Nick's company, LNG Music, they also got the rights to re-manufacture & release (locally) the "Bounce!" CD series, made by Mental Madness in Germany. To my knowledge (ie. from the evidence on discogs) LNG re-released volumes 2, 3 & 4.

I bought "Bounce!" volume 2 locally for $22.

I'm pestering everyone at every music store (not really) for Skitzmix 60.

Where is it ?

I'm a massive fan of Skitzmix, Pump It & Wild.

Remember when Central Energy volumes 1 to 18 were re-manufactured & re-released (in 2005) at $9.95 each ?

Memories..

Although "Central Energy Transmission White" (2004) was $14.95 because it was 2CD + DVD.

Central Station Records took ALL the Central Energy albums prior to the series switching to 3 CD's.. (in other words, volumes 1 to 18).. re-manufactured them, & marked them way down. I'm the proud owner of 16 out of the total 24 volumes of CE. Central Energy 2 to 9 were mixed by Nick - at least 1 of the CD's - sometimes both. Volumes 1 & 2 only had 1 CD. Volumes 8 & 9 had both CD's mixed by Nick. Disc 2 of CE 8 was House music & brilliant stuff too. Volume 3 was double CD for the first time & only 1 of the CDs was mixed - it was the same album / tracklist on both CDs; one CD was mixed & the other unmixed.

Remember "Wild under 20 bucks" ?

(around August 2002)

^ Wild volumes 1 to 14 re-manufactured, re-released & marked down / reduced in price.

^ Big W had volumes 5 to 14 at $16.83 each ! ! !

^ Back in 2002 (probably after August) I bought several of the earliest Wild CDs (including Wild Anthems (released in between vols. 5 & 6, in early September 1998) at $15 each 2nd hand, but in perfect condition.

^ I could've bought Wild Volume 12 (when it was brand new, just released) + FREE BONUS Wild Anthems FOR FREE back in December 2000 from (& this deal was exclusive to) Central Station Records' bricks 'n' mortar store.

^ all for $33.95 - which was the Recommended Retail Price for a double CD album AFTER the Goods & Services Tax came into effect in mid-2000 - prior to that it was $1 more.

^ Big W's everyday price was $25.44 for every 2CD album they had in stock, not just Wild.

^ Big W's everyday price for a 1CD album was $21.38 - I know I've got the cents wrong (as with the above), but it was something unusual like that.

^ Then, from mid-2006, Big W's everyday price for the brand new Wild CDs dropped to $20.82 - perhaps ALL 2CD albums were $20.82 each ?

^ Skitzmix was also $20.82 each from mid-2006 at Big W, whether it was 1CD, 1CD + DVD or even Skitzmix 30 with 2CD + DVD.

^ in 2006, 2007 & 2008

^ Central Energy was $20.82 each at Big W & it was 3CD - beginning from (maybe) volume 20 (circa July 2006) or 21 (circa March 2007).

^ I reckon / my guess is CE volume 20 was most likely above $20.82 (more like $24 or $25 with x amount of cents) at Big W.

I bought Central Energy - Rock the Nation (3CD) (released in January 2008) for $20.82 at Big W.

^ It said "Vol. 22" on the spine.

^ At Myer, CE volume 21 was the price of a 1CD album ($29.99 because Myer is a rip-off) despite being 3CDs. So I'm guessing it cost $20.82 at Big W.

^ The reason I was at Myer was because I was given a gift card for either Xmas or birthday. So I blew it on CE volume 21 at Myer.

Central Energy was Trance music from 2003 onwards - so not as good as Skitzmix or Wild.

I really didn't have to buy CE from 2003 onwards to be honest - except for Central Energy Black Label vol. 2: Yoshi vs. Brooklyn Bounce (March 2005) which acted as a replacement for the lack of a Skitzmix CD in early 2005. It had MUCH more of the Wild (CD1, especially the 1st half of CD1) & Skitzmix (CD2) kinda songs on it than the usual Trance that CE from 2003 onwards had. I bought it for $9.95 when the old CE volumes (1 to 18) were re-manufactured, re-released & marked way down to $9.95 each back in 2005. The reason there was no Skitzmix in early 2005 was because Central Station Records decided that Skitzmix 20 (2CD with a cardboard slipcase that looked like leather) would be released in July 2005 - make the punters wait for it. Skitzmix 19 was released in October 2004. So there were only 2 Skitzmixes in 2005 - volume 21 was released in October 2005. The release dates are all my best guesses, but really accurate. CE Black Label vol. 2 had a few songs (about 3 or 4) that would also turn up on Skitzmix 21. I also bought Central Energy Kontor (released in the 2nd half of 2003) for $9.95, & CE volume 2 (extremely oldschool music from around 1996, I'm not really into it, the Saint Etienne song is good though) as well for $9.95. I don't care much for the first 3 volumes of CE because it's too old. Volume 4 has the fantastic On the Bible (Wand remix) & it's 4:44 in duration so I just HAD to buy that (reduced price). I bought at least one of the older CE volumes 2nd hand & marked WAY down - it was CE 6 (released late 1998) for only $7 (2nd hand) in 2005. I bought CE 4 & 5.. can't remember where, but possibly from CSR's bricks 'n' mortar store (volume 4) & JB Hi-fi (5 (?) & 7) at a reduced price, & a LONG time after they were released. I bought CE10 (2001) marked down & with a free copy of 4: A Collection of Dance Anthems (October 2000) included (from JB Hi-fi). I ended up with 2 copies of 3: A Collection of Dance Anthems for some reason. One was 2nd hand ($25), the other was ULTRA CHEAP like $5 from JB Hi-fi. I also got Kix Mix 13 for $5 & Kix Mix 12 for $10 (from JB). I think Kix Mix 14 was $5 too (JB) - I also had 2 copies of it. Other copy was probably another 2nd hand $25 deal.

The other Central Energy volumes that I bought were at normal price, but often a long time after release.

CE volumes 23 & 24 (the final one) were released in January or (more likely) February 2010 & 2011 respectively.

They were called "Central Energy 2010" & "Central Energy 2011". I didn't buy them.

In 2006 I bought volume 1 of KCB Floorfillas (2CD) (2005) from JB Hi-fi for the ripoff price of $30. It should've been $20. Yeah I prefer Skitzmix.

I bought Bexta Mixology 1 to 9 (it went up to 11, & even a 12th one made by another company, not Central Station Records, I found references to it on the net at the time, 2009, but it might not have been a CD, maybe it was just a 'digital' web store version) a long time after release - 1 to 3 were marked down (from Central Station Records' bricks 'n' mortar store, like $10 or $15 each, something like that), 4 was marked down (from JB Hi-fi, $10), 5 to 8 were full price (from HMV) (although a couple of them, 5 & 6 were from the Central Station store, 6 definitely was) & 9 was $20.82 at Big W - but I'm not too 'crash hot' / enthusiastic about the Bexta series. I prefer Skitzmix & Wild - the latter (Wild) was best BEFORE the 2010's rolled around, however 2012 was a very good year for Wild with an unheard of FIVE (good) releases. Skitzmix was best before volume 47 but still plenty of fun after that. I'm just lukewarm on 47, with 48 a slight improvement. Also, perhaps 45, 42, 34, 37, 32, possibly 31 could've been just a wee / tiny bit (1%) better ?

^ As good as they are, it's like about 2 songs (or something) per volume that I would replace with other songs. I would definitely get rid of the 2 Dubstep songs on SM42 for instance, & the 1 Dubstep on 43. And why did he start putting Hardstyle into the mix (on CD1) from 47 onwards ?

^ Hardstyle on 47, 48 & 49 (CD1 of course) was a WTF moment for me.

As least there was less Hardstyle on 48 & 49, only about 3 songs each.

I can live with the 1 Dubstep song on 39 & 41.

Putting a Dubstep song right after the Megamix (in other words, track 2) on SM42 was another WTF moment for me.

The thing about Skitzmix in the 30's.. was it was still 1CD for the most part.. & (sometimes) kinda poor value for money. I'm standing there in Big W, noticing Pump It vol.1 (circa March 2010) (3CD) for $22.82, but Skitzmix 34, only 1 CD, for the SAME price ? ? ?

WTF ? ? ?

Both made by LNG Music & Nick, but one is TRIPLE the value of the other.

TRIPLE for your money.

My Big W never stocked Pump It vol. 2 or any Pump It volumes after that.

Sometimes, often, the 'end of year' Skitzmix had a DVD included, with 1CD of music. This was when Skitzmix was in the 30's. Like, 36 & 39. While 33 was 2CD & fantastic.

My favourite Skitzmixes from that period was 38 to 41, & 33, 35 (2CD) (mid-2010), & 36 (1CD + DVD).

37 had a bit / couple of dodgy songs. As in, the 2 Ced Teknoboy remixes. Also, the Launch remake / remix was a bit of a put-off - I wasn't a fan of the sound that was ripped off from "Let me Think About It". You just can't beat the original The Launch.

34 had a bit of dodgyness. Not the best value for money - I'd have preferred 2 CDs.

Ditto 32 in the latter part of the mix (ie. a bit of dodgyness). As in, that Right Now song (from memory).

More or less, the Skitzmixes in the 30's that were 1 CD should've been 2 CDs instead.

I only listened to 31 once - but I remembered that I liked it (?)

Also.. was 29 the best one all the way through ? I'm not sure about that. I love Can Delight though. It's my favourite song on 29 (again, from memory).

^ Plenty of other great / awesome songs on 29 as well though - that also qualify as favourites of mine.

^ But.. that Mambo song had no beat. It was surprisingly lacking in energy.

Somewhere in the 30's, in 2009, (probably 32 ?) was the song Louder & Prouder.. it just reminded me how awesome the original Loud & Proud was, back in 2002, because Louder & Prouder is a bit sad to be honest.

On SM24 (October 2006) - Weekend 2006 is a bit too cheesy - the original Weekend (from 2000) is better, but Tom's Project - Mindblowing (2000) is clearly the best of the lot.

SM50 had about 3 songs on CD1 that I consider to be the best - the rest were a bit less than the best (in quality).

Anyway back to the prices..

All Skitzmix, Wild & Central Energy CDs (in other words all Central Station Records & LNG Music) had a price rise from the start of 2009. It was impossible to buy them for $20.82 or $20.88 (JB Hi-fi price) anymore Sad

I can remove Central Energy from this list now, because I didn't buy the final 2 volumes, in early 2010 & early 2011. The 3rd last one was released in January 2008.

Best place to buy Wild & Skitzmix was at Big W or JB Hi-fi (Big W always had a copy until about late 2007 onwards when they became quite patchy with Wild availability, but JB always had a copy) but the price was more like $25 each (at JB) from 2009 onwards - Big W cost $24.63 or $25 (& a weird number of cents) for Wild back in 2002 onwards, a few dollars less for 1CD Skitzmix, but $24.63 if Skitzmix was more than 1CD, years later $22.82 then $20.82 each, 2009 onwards rising to $25. But as the years went by, JB's price slowly moved all the way up to $30 each Sad

^ The ripoff $30 price was most notable for the 3CD Wild volumes - I wasn't buying them anymore at this point.

^ Why bother when:

1) Wild turned into 3CD's of (nothing but) boring, derivative, by the numbers, modern HOUSE (YUCK!!!) (& sometimes Hardstyle YUCK, Hard Dance YUCK) music, ALL songs are the same, NO hi-NRG / Hands Up anymore, the excellent Funky House of yesteryear GONE, the equally awesome Electro House GONE, the bit of Vocal Trance GONE, the fantastic variety of yesteryear GONE, no more KCB Hot 30 Megamix ! ! ! <--- this is UNFORGIVABLE.

I mean.. no more Megamix.. come on.. talk about turning your back on your fans.. a slap in the face to ALL your loyal fans who had been happily buying EVERY single Wild CD for YEARS since it began.. & (as I said) the stupendous Wild format (TOTAL MUSIC VARIETY) that made Wild so excellent, awesome, brilliant, fantastic was GONE - DEAD, BURIED, CREMATED Sad

It's WILD.. it's GOT TO have a Megamix.

2) You can just RECORD the latest 3CD Wild volume (or 2CD Wild Summer) off Spotify for ZERO dollars.. pretty much what it's worth in the 2010's decade for the most part Sad aside from 2012 because they were awesome

^ Because the 'scene' groups stopped releasing Wild Sad

^ So I used to search & download each song (for free) one by one.

^ rest in peace Mister tzc mp3 & the original KAT

^ Then you have the annual, once a year, REUNION / GOLD / one-off EURO / Alex K's '90s Megamix (okay that was pretty good, & his 2-hour / 1h:53m youtube video that is even better) / The Ultimate Collection / Nights 2018 / Trance Anthems 1 & 2 / Hard Bass Anthems (etc.) Wild CD full of REALLY OLD music - THANK YOU for making me pay for the SAME REALLY OLD SONGS from MANY years ago a SECOND TIME.

^ Trance Anthems 1 (August 2008) was NOT good but 2 (May 2016) was quite a lot BETTER.

^ EURO had CD's 2 & 3 with ALL SUPER OLD music, but CD1 was very commercial 'new' music.

^ I guess Alex K's '90s Megamix is an aquired taste - if you like that kinda / sorta stuff.

^ If you're gonna re-release OLD music, do it like Skitzmix 10 CD2, Skitzmix 20 CD2, Skitzmix 40 CDs 2 & 3 (CD3 is ALL MEGAMIXES ! ! ! ) - like that.

^ You gotta MIX the OLD MUSIC together, be SMART / intelligent about track selection / placement, kinda / sorta like (for instance / example) Alex K's '90s Megamix & the Skitzmix examples above - actually REUNION vol.2 (2012) is pretty good too.

^ Just don't give us the SAME old (overly familiar) songs YET AGAIN like 'Insomnia' & all the rest..

^ I like the unmixed, full length selected songs (classic old trance) from Hard Bass Anthems - but avoid CD3 - it's "happy hardcore" rubbish - the SAME song OVER & OVER

In October 2010 I bought Electro Clubland (released July 2010) at JB for $25 - it's pretty awesome - & Wild Energy 2011 (late January 2011, I bought it in Feb 2011) for $22.99 at JB - they were the last Wilds I bought.

^ & Wild Energy 2013 (released Jan / Feb 2013) for $10 at Big W years after it was released - like in September 2015.

^ it didn't scan at all (& there was no price on it) - I tried scanning it in-store prior to buying without success - & a checkout chick had the same issue - she called a manager / supervisor - he looked at it, turned it over & said "$5" then changed his mind & said "$10" - LOL

Everyone seems to think the REAL Wild CDs were 1997 to 2002 & ended at Wild Weekends - Wild Volume 17 but I disagree. I think Wild remained awesome (?) (sort of) (for the most part / mostly) until even the end of 2012 (but 2011 was naff) - with obvious naff ones along the way. I didn't give up on Wild until a LONG time after most people gave up on it. I really didn't like the 1st volume of Wild Gold (February 2003) - it was meant / supposed to be a compilation of the best songs from the Wild series so far, according to the results of an online poll on the Wild FM website. Only about 4 songs were NOT from previous Wild CDs - & those (approximately) 4 songs were outrageously cheesy, such as 'Starry Eyed Surprise'. Wild Gold (volume 1) (it was simply called "Wild Gold") was the WORST example of making the punters pay for the same songs TWICE.

I reckon there was at least 1 "naff one" in each of the years from 2006 (when the series went from 3 to 4 per year, although there were 4 in 2003 but 2 were Wild Gold, & there were also 4 in 1998 - remember Wild Anthems) to 2008 - beginning with Wild Gold Volume 4 which I wasn't too crash hot on - a little bit too commercial - just random songs not even mixed - the Wild Gold series had A LOT of songs lifted straight from old Wild volumes which I find really offensive - then I liked Wild Nights 5 despite the amount of House on it, & some of the mixes were the wrong choice - most songs are the original radio edit & quite often there were superior remixes available - for example I don't understand why they didn't go with the Mike Felks Edit of Asereko (Homie) 'cos the original radio edit is boring hip-hop in a foreign language - I love the Mike Felks edit - next volume was the confusingly named Wild Weekends 3 (August 2006) (in August 2002 there was Wild Weekends - Wild Volume 17 - it said Wild Weekends on the cardboard slipcase, while the spine said Wild Weekends - Wild Volume 17 & the cover said Wild Volume 17 - so people might be confused - & in August 2005 there was "Wild Weekends - mixed by Nik Fish & Smash N' Grab - 2005" - that's what it said on the cover, but the spine said Wild Weekends 2005 & it was actually / essentially Wild Weekends 2 but it didn't say that anywhere - hence the confusion - Wild Weekends 3 was pretty good despite the House music on CD1 being a bit too cheesy - CD2 had Trance + Trancey Hands Up - pretty nice - Wild Summer 07 / 2007 (October or November 2006) was kinda a 'naff' one - again they could've put superior remixes on but went with the inferior original mix / original radio edit instead. It should've been an awesome Electro House mix up / mix down but wasn't. At least it has Flaunt It on there. It's full of songs that are so cheesy & I don't really want to hear them again. I only listened to it once. Wild Bass Beats & Melody (April 2007) - well at least it only cost $20.82 at Big W & it's 2CD + DVD - but here's the bad news - it sucks! & it's very naff - oh well. At this point I look despairingly at my Wild collection. I mean the naff ones. Next one - Wild Weekends Vol. 4 (probably around August 2007) - once again it's pretty much a case of "listen to it once then never listen to it again" (maybe I'm being too hard on it ?) but the Jerry Ropero song on CD2 was very good - "The Storm". Songs like "Work 2007" on CD1 were good too. Only a month & a half later - end of September 2007 - was Wild Gold Volume 5, the last / final Wild Gold. It's good - there's always songs to like on Wild Gold - whichever one it is (2 to 5). I just don't like volume 1 because it's the most egregious example of putting songs from old Wild CDs onto a "new" 3CD album. Wild Gold 2 to 5 had a lot more "other" songs on them. Next - Wild Summer '08 / 2008 (the former year format is on the cover & the latter year format is on the spine - same as the previous 2 Wild Summers) (released late 2007) is a good one. Very good. I wish every Wild volume was more like this. Next - Wild Bassline (March 2008) - CD1 is WAY too soft & ultra sickeningly cheesy - contains no bassline at all. Fail - but the Beggin' remix / remake is good, & the Baba O'Reilly remix / remake too. CD2 is better, the forgettable pap is kept to a minimum. There's actually some (good) Hands Up on CD2. Who'da thunk it ? CD2 is good. Next - Wild Week Ends - that's what it said on the cover - the spine said Wild Weekends 2008 - released July 2008 - I thought it sucked, totally 100% boring House music, mixed together. Snooze. I don't think I ever listened to the whole thing. Next - Wild Trance Anthems - August 2008 - it sucked too. The same tired, hoarey old chestnuts. It's not even mixed. You've heard all these songs a BILLION, INFINITY times before, so many YEARS ago, & let me tell you, I guarantee you, you DON'T want to hear them again. 100% geared for commercialism. Next - Wild Summer '09 / 2009 (same year format deal I mentioned before) (released November 2008) - it's really good. I really like it. All the 2008 Wild CDs cost only $20.82 at Big W & $20.88 at JB hi-fi. Big W's $20.82 price began in late '06 - but Big W doesn't always have Wild in stock ie. on the shelves - they didn't have Wild Summer '09 / 2009 for instance / example - had to get it from JB. Into 2009 now & Wild Weekends '09 (April or May 2009) with an unwanted price rise of $25 but yah it's pretty good - had to get it from JB. Good artwork & music. Next - Wild Energy: Gold Edition (August 2009) with each of its 3 CDs in its own phat CD case, held together with a cardboard slipcase. It's a huge thing. The 1st Wild Energy - I like CD3 the most - a neck-snapping 26 songs of classic old Wild hi-NRG mixed together. $30 at Big W but $25 at JB hi-fi. Sadly I got it from Big W Sad Just ignore the "Gold Edition" BS - it's just marketing spin - there's no "non-Gold Edition". Only 3 Wild CDs for each year in 2009 & 2010. Next - Wild Summer '10 (released November 2009) - $26 at JB & not available at Big W. 2CD + DVD. Confusingly named - people will think "Is it Wild Summer volume 10 ?" But it's meant / supposed to be Wild Summer 2010. In a departure from the previous 4 Wild Summers, I think it actually says "Wild Summer '10" on the spine as well as the cover. This Wild volume is basically 'sensory overload' - it says so many things on the cover & back - "mixed by Gemstar & MC Lady Lauren" on CD1 - intro & outro by Gemstar & MC Lady Lauren on CD1 - the first 5 or 6 songs on CD2 is a "Klaas Minimix" - DVD promises a "Cascada Video Mash" on a sticker on the cover / front of the album, but I don't think it exists (?) because there's no mention of a "Cascada Video Mash" or "Cascada Video Mash Up" on the DVD tracklist on the back of the album - I never bothered to watch the DVD so.. - the sticker on the front of the album says a lot of other things too - I think I listened to this album only once. It's better than that (?) though - probably. But I was FUMING at how expensive this album was - $26. I was so used to (& I LOVED) paying just $20.82 or $20.88 for my Wild CDs. The 2009 (& onwards) price rise TOTALLY SUCKED. As a result, I didn't buy Wild Nights 2010 (released April 2010) because I was still fuming - and CDs 2 & 3 looked like NOT GOOD - nothing but boring, generic House music with NO Hands Up / hi-NRG anywhere & NO megamix either Sad - only 16 songs on CD2 & it's all BORING 2010-era House anyway - it looked mega boring - only CD1 looked good but I'm NOT paying $25 just for CD1 & ignore the rest - I'd jump at the chance to buy CD1 only for $8.33 but of course that isn't possible Sad

House music went downhill AFTER the Electro House wave sadly ended. So.. 2010's decade & later.

Big Room House is absolutely HORRENDOUS ! ! !

So is Hardstyle & Hard Dance.

^ All 3 are a VERY serious type of music - takes itself too seriously - NOT fun & bouncy & not taking itself seriously like my preferred music is, including Hands Up (the best of) & the other types of commercial EDM that I mention in this post - some / quite a bit of it is old music from '90s to (sort of) the (almost) present day.

^ The beats are too slow - whereas I want / need / like / prefer FAST BEATS, FUN BEATS, HARD BEATS & HARD BASS (in a somewhat (but not only) Hands Up sort of way but also see above). I also like the style BEFORE it got the term 'Hands Up' - so Commecial Dance starting from the early '90s. Commercial House was awesome too - from the 2nd half of the '90s & 2000s - including Commercial Electro House - pretty much (more or less) starting with Blue Boy - Remember Me as a funky 'dance' tune. Could name many others, such as The Bucketheads - The Bomb ("these sounds fall into my mind") heh.

^ It slowly builds - & then, there is a "drop" - which I hate

^ The sounds are all rubbish

Trance music unfortunately SLOWED DOWN (in terms of beats per minute) & just simply wasn't as good anymore after it was at its BEST / peak in the 2nd half of the '90s until around 2000 but still some real bangers after that.

In 2011/2012 there was Dubstep / Brostep - it was apparently 'popular' for 5 minutes.

There was also Tropical House / Trop House in 2016.

I used to (& still do) LOVE the fun, bouncy, often vocal, always commercial part of Electro House - beginning in 2005 but especially in 2006 & 2007. I used to listen to Switch 1197AM back then - they played HEAPS of it. I loved it. You won't see any mention of it OR any other kind of commercial EDM on (internet) forums, because people (ie. forum users) are always snobs who only like the boring underground stuff. But I like ONLY the commercial stuff - both EDM & music in general. It's the sort of EDM that they (used to) put on CD. Whereas the forum snobs always dismiss as "CHEESE" any & all mention of commercial EDM. But it's the only kind of music I truly love so flap 'em Tongue

Call it "Pop Electro House" I guess.

Back in '06 '07 '08 the JOY FM 2CD compilation series by Central Station Records was re-booted & it (the '06 '07 ones) was FULL of the exact same "Pop Electro House" that they used to play on Switch 1197AM - I really should've bought it back then - but I didn't know it existed AND it was $30 each (& only available at JB hi-fi) - what a RIP OFF - should've been $20 - then I would've bought it IF I was aware of it. I did see 1 of the volumes in JB once, but the $30 RIP OFF price tag made me steer clear. JB is supposed to be CHEAP bro. & it should've been ALL the music I used to hear on Switch 1197AM for $20 - all in ONE MASSIVE VOLUME with multiple CDs - then you'd definitely get a sale from me LOL.

^ This "Pop Electro House" was also on Fresh FM CDs too - again $30 each - again I didn't buy any of them because I wasn't aware of it (& because $30) - only available at JB hi-fi & NOT Big W. I was 'in the zone' - sticking to Wild, Skitzmix, Central Energy (until 2003 but also that March 2005 one) & Kickin Hard - but also going off on a tangent & buying Bexta Mixology 1 to 9 (it's still Central Station Records) - most of them MANY YEARS after release & the 1st few marked down - even though it's not REALLY my thing (don't exactly love it the most) but I always wanted to check it out - & some of the Central Energy 3CD volumes (which is kinda boring Trance).

^ I was SPOILED by the $20.82 (Big W) & $20.88 (JB hi-fi) price tag of the Wild & Skitzmix CDs from late '06 to end of '08.

^ & Kickin Hard 10 (3CDs) (second half of 2008) for only $19.99 at HMV - HMV closed down in June 2010 LOL Smile

^ because Sanity purchased them

^ Skitzmix 30 (2CD + DVD) (October 2008) for only $20.82 at Big W.

^ Wild Bass Beats & Melody (2CD + DVD) (April 2007) for only $20.82 at Big W. Unfortunately it was naff.

^ Central Energy Rock the Nation (says Central Energy Vol.22 on the spine) (3CD) (January 2008) for only $20.82 at Big W.

^ Central Energy Volume Twenty One (it most likely says Central Energy Vol.21 on the spine) (3CD) (circa May 2007) but I bought it with a gift card from Myer - but it would've cost $20.82 at Big W due to it having the same price of a 1CD album at Myer ($28.95/29.95 or thereabouts).

^ These all would've been $20.88 at JB hi-fi (?) - although Kickin Hard 10 was / appeared to be exclusive to HMV (I think).

^ Wild Trance Anthems (3CD) (probably August 2008) for only $20.88 at JB hi-fi (I think Big W didn't have it). Unfortunately it was naff.

^ Various (as in all of them) Skitzmix & Wild in that time (late or 2nd half of 2006 until end of 2008) including varying Skitzmix formats (including / such as 1CD + DVD) for only $20.82 at Big W & $20.88 at JB hi-fi. Also includes Nick Skitz - Come Into My World (2CD) (the 1st of 2 solo albums) (circa April 2008) for only $20.82 at Big W & most likely $20.88 at JB hi-fi.

^ Bexta Mixology 9 (2CD) (deep into 2006) for only $20.82 at Big W.

^ Mixology 11 (mixed by Bexta & Sophie Sugar) (2CD) (second half of / deep into (possibly July ?) 2008) for (probably) $20.88 at JB hi-fi - but I didn't buy it (or volume 10 either).

^ Bexta Mixology 10 (3CD) (2007) (CD 3 & maybe 2 as well was classic Trance) was $30 at JB hi-fi - flap that - what a RIP OFF - they'll never sell that way.

^ Dinky NRG Anthems (2CD) (2008) was $30 at JB hi-fi - flap that - what a RIP OFF - they'll never sell that way - Just download it for free from Deezer (LOL).

^ Wild Gold Volume 5 (3CD) (late September 2007) was (I guess) $20.82 at Big W & $20.88 at JB hi-fi but I can't remember where I bought it from (& how much). Was a long time after release. Most likely JB hi-fi (?) or Big W (?) LOL.

^ Wild Gold Volume 4 (3CD) (late January 2006) was MORE than $20.82 at Big W & $20.88 at JB hi-fi - I can't remember WHEN I bought it or WHERE I bought it from, but it was quite a few months after release.

^ In 2006 I bought the 1st volume of KCB Floorfillas (2CD) (2005) for the whopping $30 RIP OFF price from JB hi-fi. They'll never sell that way. It should've been $20. Big W never stocked anything other than the Tier 1 (my phrasing) top selling stuff from Central Station Records - so they didn't stock this one.

^ I always tried as HARD as I could NOT to buy the $29/$30 (1CD) or $34/$35 (2CD) RIPOFF "recommended retail price" of CSR CDs - even going back to the old days, from 1998 onwards. I winced in PAIN if & whenever I spent that much. It's a RIPOFF. It should ALWAYS be $20.

^ Even if I knew about / wanted to buy Fresh FM, Joy FM (etc.) 2CD compilations, they were ONLY available at JB hi-fi for the RIPOFF price of $30 each. They were pretty much considered to be (& were) slow-selling (because no one knows they exist outside of their respective cities - I don't live in the city where Fresh FM is (Adelaide), I live FAR away from there, & Joy FM is from Melbourne & again I live FAR away from there) Tier 2 (my phrasing) CDs from Central Station Records.

^ Central Energy: Black Label Vol.1 - Warp Brothers Vs. Public Domain (2CD) (April 2003) - Big W didn't have it Sad so I bought it from Kmart (1st & only time I've ever bought a CD from there) for (it would've been) $24.95. Sadly & unfortunately, they changed the previously WINNING / EPIC format of Hi-NRG / Dance & House & some Trance.. & now it was 100% boring Trance with only a handful of good / decent songs Sad

^ Big W's price back then (2002 onwards) was $24.63 for Wild Weekends - Wild Volume 17 (August 2002) & strangely $25.xx (can't remember the cents but the dollars were definitely 25) for the previous volume: Wild Nights - Wild Volume 16 (April 2002) but sadly without the 'holographic or whatever it is' cardboard slipcase - I bought both at the same time (August 2002). At least Wild Weekends had the slipcase included.

^ Prior to 2002 (ie. from 1998 which is when I began / started buying CDs, mostly Central Station Records) I bought from HMV - you guessed it - RIPOFF "recommended retail price" $34.95 for a 2CD compilation album ($1 less ($33.95) starting from when the GST came into effect in mid-2000 I think) & $29.95 (ditto $28.95) for a 1CD album - because I didn't know that Big W was the CHEAPEST place to buy CDs from Sad

^ Purchased CD singles for the RIPOFF price of $10 from HMV back in 1998 & 1999; maybe 1 in 2000 (Fragma - Toca's Miracle but it was $5 & I only bought it for the Dub Mix of Toca Me - I previously bought the Toca Me CD single in '99). By comparison, Big W used to sell CD singles for $4.44 & just under $4. I didn't know about Big W at the time Sad I would've saved a bundle if only I knew. The problem is, Big W didn't have the range that the RIPOFF stores had.

^ Occasional purchase of a CD single for RIPOFF $10 price from Sanity / DanceArena (it was the same thing at the time - 1 corner of the Sanity store, facing the mall, was called DanceArena - but DA was its own store in a sense as it was a self-contained room - actually I'm getting 2 different time lines mixed up - when DA was around / existed in the city, it was a small self-contained store, but later on Sanity decided to abolish the DA brand & they converted the small DA store into a much larger Sanity store in the same place / location). Sanity closed down all their bricks 'n' mortar stores (surprisingly earlier this year - 2023 - I can't believe they lasted this long) & they still / continue to exist as a website. Ever since about 2010 or earlier, every time I walk past a Sanity store there's always no one in there.

^ Sometimes, occasionally, HMV had a CD single that I wanted to buy for only $5 - I guess if the record company wanted that song to chart.

^ HMV also had imported CD singles for $17.95 or $16.95 something like that. Imported CD albums were $40 ($10 more than usual) if it was 1CD - this was my experience when I bought 666 - Paradox.

Occasionally, CD singles were in a cardboard sleeve or pocket (wrapped in thin plastic wrap) & therefore no thin plastic 'singles' case.

^ Central Station Records - the bricks 'n' mortar store - used to have "Tight____ Tuesdays" - are you allowed to post a mild swear word on this forum ?

^ CSR also (sometimes) had CD singles marked all the way down to $1 - it was pretty cool. (again, the bricks 'n' mortar store)

^ CSR's bricks 'n' mortar store also, back in the oldschool days, which is late '90s for me, used to have vinyl "mystery packs". I never used to buy vinyl though - CDs all the way for me. No record player for me, that's oldschool.

I NEVER listen to "artist albums" - I only & exclusively listen to HIT songs - mostly EDM compilations (the ones I've listed in this post). If I listen to a non-EDM song, it will ALWAYS & ONLY be a HIT song, usually a classic old CHART HIT song - such as Pop, or whatever else was a HIT. My real love is HANDS UP but also (commercial) 'Funky House' that used to be on Wild FM & Wild CDs - & the charts - & the commercial end of Electro House that was also on the Dance Charts & Switch 1197AM & (sometimes) on the Wild CDs. AND everything else that USED TO BE on the Wild CDs - the GOOD ones, not the NAFF ones. I LOVE the Hi-NRG that used to be on the Wild CDs & Skitzmix (basically SM 1 to 50 but not so much 47, because it gets a bit naff / patchy after 46) of course - & Central Energy BEFORE it sadly, unfortunately switched to BORING TRANCE in 2003 - CE became / turned into just another Bexta Mixology Sad except for that March 2005 "Black Label Vol.2 - Yoshi Vs. Brooklyn Bounce" - which was (& this is a GOOD thing) clearly & obviously designed & intended for the Skitzmix & even Wild crowd (like me). The 1st half of CD1 (Yoshi's mix) is pure Wild - bad news for the snobs, good news for people like me. The only Trance on it was fun, accessible Trance (such as "XTC, Love Supreme") so it sort of appealed to the CE Trance crowd just a little bit too. It's pretty clear that the reason for Black Label Vol. 2's existence, or more specifically its choice of tracklist, was due to there being NO Skitzmix in the early months of 2005 as expected. In fact there was (weirdly & screamingly & frustratingly for me) NO Skitzmix until July of that year, 2005 (Skitzmix 20).

(The following refers to something else, earlier in the previous paragraph, LOL)

My reasoning is - if a non-EDM song wasn't a CHART HIT, then it sucks Smile

..& it's therefore NOT worth me listening to it.

That's why I never listen to 'artist albums' - even of the commercial EDM variety - because no matter what genre of music the album is, you've always got the BIG CHART HITS but then a whole bunch of FILLER garbage that no one cares about, just so they can say they made an ALBUM. All the creative energy & genius ideas are put into the CHART HITS only. The rest of the album is always garbage / rubbish. A couple of exceptions of course - Itch-E + Scratch-E - Itch-E Kitch-E Koo (1993) & The Prodigy - Music for the Jilted Generation (1994).

(The following refers to something else, earlier in the previous paragraph)

'Cos I dunno man - I think / reckon the HANDS UP that was made in Europe started to decline in 2013/2014. Still lots of good songs though (after that) - a lot of them made by LNG (which is not from Europe).

LNG is always GREAT.

I bought every Wild CD from the beginning (ie. the 1st volumes) until the end of 2009.

I didn't buy Wild Nights 2010 or Wild Summer 2011 (the latter was released late 2010).

I bought Electro Clubland - which is a Wild CD - in October 2010, 3 months after release in July 2010. $25 at JB hi-fi. Big W didn't have it.

^ It has a Wild logo on the cover sticker, & on all the retail websites the CD (ie. non-streaming) version was known as "Wild Presents... Electro Clubland".

^ but it doesn't say "Wild" anywhere on the front cover, back cover or spine - or anywhere else (?).

^ Also, the "Electro Clubland" logo on the cover has an "01" inside one of the letters - so the makers were intending "Electro Clubland" to be a series, which it wasn't.

I also bought Wild Energy 2011 - $22.99 at JB hi-fi. Again Big W didn't have it.

^ I like the House disc - CD2 - but was underwhelmed with CDs 1 & 3.

^ the cover has a drawing of a young woman in underwear. Hmm..

^ weirdly - nowhere on this album does it say "2011" anywhere - it just says "Wild Energy" on the cover & spine. I think Wild Energy 2012 was the same (ie. didn't say "2012" anywhere).

Big W (especially the one in the city) was VERY patchy in terms of whether they actually had the latest CD in stock (on the shelves) or not. They were like this even prior to 2009.

For some odd reason, Big W had Wild Energy: Gold Edition (3CD) (August 2009) for a whopping $30 while JB had it for $25.

Remember "Skitzmix from $20" ?

^ Skitzmix 2 to 9 re-manufactured, re-released & marked down / reduced in price.

(in early 2002)

I owned all of them already though haha - still do.

Who can forget "Kickin Hard - mixed by Alex K" series ?.. flapping crazy stuff ! !

^ I bought volumes 1 to 10 (they were originally released at a special price of $25 each) & Amen - Kickin Hard marked down to $10 at JB Hi-fi

^ didn't buy volume 11 (the final one), I should have

Even when it was no longer mixed by Alex K because he moved to the UK & invented "donk NRG" aka "scouse house".

Brizzi Club NRG ! !

^ I bought volume 1 & 5, & 4 second hand

Diego V The Remixes

^ I never got to buy any of this though

Remember the 2003 sale on Central Station Records' website ? - All the old CD albums were $10 each.

I missed the 2008 "all stores closing down fire sale" though Sad

All CD albums $5 each - all CD singles $1 each.

^ Spewin' that I missed it.

I used to LOVE to crack open a new Skitzmix & Wild after buying it. Always 100% worth the money. Hanging on each & every beat. It's the gift that keeps on giving all year round. Not to mention the other compilations I mentioned Smile

Fresh FM, 4PLAY (mixed by JimmyZ), Free FM, Joy FM, Kix FM, etc.

^ out of all this I only bought 4PLAY volume 9 ($ 25) - oh & Kix Mix 12 ($ 10), 13 ($ 5) & 14 ($ 5) (& another copy of 14 (my 1st copy) at $25 second hand) heavily marked down

1 - A Collection of 99.3 FM Anthems
2 - A Collection of 99.3 FM Anthems
3 - A Collection of Dance Anthems
4 - A Collection of Dance Anthems

Change of topic - in the "Fakebook - Friday" (LNG Music) thread, a while back, I was meant to post "Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling On" but I never did - & then the thread got closed / frozen & moved to another section, probably due to it being old & the song was no longer new / coming soon. I would've posted that because OP posted all these songs that "Fakebook - Friday" is based upon. In the opening seconds of "Fakebook - Friday" I immediately recognised "Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling On". Okay, that thread was way back in July 2021 - LOL.

Okay I feel even more daft now. The song that "Fakebook - Friday" is a remix of is "Riton x Nightcrawlers feat. Mufasa & Hypeman - Friday" (January 2021). "The song heavily samples the MK remix of Nightcrawlers' "Push the Feeling On" (1992)."

Maybe / perhaps OP was using Shazam to find all the songs that "Fakebook - Friday" is based on? Just thinking aloud & curious. I've never used Shazam before.

In the "Buzz Candy - Pump It Up" (LNG Music) thread, OP left out Endor - Pump It Up - released late 2019, a cover of Danzel - Pump It Up from 2004 & both versions were quite the hit in multiple countries. It's mentioned in the Wikipedia page for Danzel - Pump It Up where you can also see the chart success for Endor's version. I used to see the video of Endor's version on TV.

Endor's version is the reason LNG's remix was made.