Ocena wątku:
  • 5 głosów - średnia: 5
Warriorz! - Pragnę Ciebie (RainDropz! Spotyka Warriorz! 'Płonący Handz Up' Remix)
(09-27-2021, 06:38)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links
All remixes are made on excellent Smile Question to the authors. Have you been able to collect super musicians, Super DJ who made excellent remixes. Why didn't you provide a platform for publishing these remixes? There is not a single link in any hosting ... If I want to make a post with a remix on this track with Raindropz! ... should I give a link to krakenfiles.com ???

Vocal melody is inspired on Trey D - Higher & Higher (1997). I am a big fan of this song. Within 4 months I couldn't find all copyright holders to get permission from them and release this single officially. I found someone having most shares. But must be 100% permissions. I stopped believing that I will find all of these people.
I gave up on waiting and released unofficially.

You can use these audio files for anything you want.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Max Gee! za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Smirnoff

Wiadomości w tym wątku
RE: Warriorz! - Pragnę Ciebie (RainDropz! Spotyka Warriorz! 'Płonący Handz Up' Remix) - przez Max Gee! - 09-27-2021, 06:59