Ocena wątku:
  • 2 głosów - średnia: 3
Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (S.B.P Bootleg)

Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (S.B.P Bootleg)

Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (2008-2009)
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Official Video: Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Smirnoff za ten post:
  • michal93, Michuxfcb
Moderators:
If you delete or transfer posts, then please indicate the reason for your actions. For yesterday, my posts were deleted for no reason.
I listen to a lot of different music and do a lot of posts. I can't remember everything. Which tracks I used to post, and which I didn't.

If the moderator does not like this track, this does not mean that it can be transferred to the amateur section ... This is a novelty and no one has heard this track yet. Why is he in that section?

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
(08-13-2020, 14:46)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Moderators:
If you delete or transfer posts, then please indicate the reason for your actions. For yesterday, my posts were deleted for no reason.
I listen to a lot of different music and do a lot of posts. I can't remember everything. Which tracks I used to post, and which I didn't.

If the moderator does not like this track, this does not mean that it can be transferred to the amateur section ... This is a novelty and no one has heard this track yet. Why is he in that section?

Many of the songs you throw in sound like amateurs and are not suitable for the main section. Listen to the song well before each upload.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało dreade za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Restless
I have always considered the best music experts to be people, not an individual moderator ...

• Michuxfcb
Please return this track back to this section Smile

• Michuxfcb
(08-13-2020, 16:23)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
I have always considered the best music experts to be people, not an individual moderator ...

This is not about the musical taste of the moderator, but about the technical issues of the track. If the song is very poorly mixed or if there are problems with the tone or if there are general false ones.

• Michuxfcb, Restless
It would be better to keep silent ... Smile

• Michuxfcb
(08-13-2020, 16:37)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
It would be better to keep silent ... Smile

I wrote you the truth. Though the piece you asked to restore is actually suitable for this department. As for the rest...it's not without reason that it's going into amateur productions.

• Michuxfcb, Restless
It is not for you to decide this question, but for the people. Let people decide for themselves where this track should be Smile Please return the track to this section Smile

• Michuxfcb