Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
Hardstyle Linkin Park - What I've Done (Colin Hennerz Remix)

Linkin Park - What I've Done (Colin Hennerz Remix)

Wav

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Mp3
[kr]https://krakenfiles.com/view/bmgowCoCz0/file.html[/kr]

Linkin Park - What I've Done (2007)

Chester Bennington

While on vacation in Arizona with his wife and family, Bennington returned home alone, saying he had work to do. Shortly before 9:00 a.m. PDT on July 20, 2017, Bennington was found dead by his housekeeper at his home in Palos Verdes Estates, California. His death was ruled as suicide by hanging. Bennington left no suicide note. Bandmate and close friend Mike Shinoda confirmed his death on Twitter, writing, "Shocked and heartbroken, but it's true. An official statement will come out as soon as we have one." On July 21, Brian Elias, the chief of operations for the office of the medical examiner-coroner, confirmed that a half-empty bottle of alcohol was found at the scene, but no drugs were present. A toxicology report released in December reported "a trace amount" of alcohol in Bennington's system at the time of death.

Bennington's death occurred on what would have been Chris Cornell's 53rd birthday. Cornell's death was also ruled as suicide by hanging two months earlier. After Bennington's death, Linkin Park canceled the rest of their One More Light Tour and refunded tickets.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb