Ocena wątku:
  • 0 głosów - średnia: 0
The easy way to build the ultimate team: EA Sports FC 24
As an FC 24 player, there’s nothing more exciting than building the ultimate team.

Have you ever thought about it, in FUT Rivals, almost every opponent players encounter has 92 Mbappe. And why are so many players able to hire such highly rated players? The answer is obvious: they have enough FC 24 Coins to hire highly rated players.

So other players who spend the same time, why don’t they have enough coins to hire players? The main reason is that you did not spend real money to purchase enough FC 24 coins. If players are willing to spend pounds or dollars on the game’s FUT points, they can open loot boxes in the store and obtain higher-rated premium players. And I know that IGGM is a good game currency sales platform and has sufficient inventory to sell Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links
. If players are in urgent need of coins, I think this is a good try.

For example, in Route One newsletter interview, one player revealed that he had spent over $10,000 on the game since its release in September. “The more money you spend, the more likely you are to bring in excellent players,” they say, so it makes sense to spend more money to get better players in a short period.

Leaving aside the element of luck, there is no doubt that buying coins is the most direct and convenient way for players who want to get higher ratings. I happen to know that IGGM is an excellent platform, and I can now provide a good discount code “WATER”, which can get an additional 5% discount on the original basis.

At the same time, you are also welcome to join our Facebook group to discuss more interesting things about FC 24. → Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Hope you have a good time.

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Annnapaenin za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb