Ocena wątku:
  • 5 głosów - średnia: 5
Warriorz! - Pragnę Ciebie (RainDropz! Spotyka Warriorz! 'Płonący Handz Up' Remix)
[kr]https://krakenfiles.com/view/MwAw1t8Px5/file.html[/kr]

[-] 15 użytkowników podziękowało Max Gee! za ten post:
  • 99ers, alpharoy, BigDaddy, brainq, DJ Graco, djjunzhu, maci3k9, Marelinho, michal93, Michuxfcb, MyceQ, przemek89b, Smirnoff, syryk, west
Remix RainDropza jak najbardziej w porządku.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało DJ Graco za ten post:
  • maci3k9, Michuxfcb
Trey D - Higher&Higher ?

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Haribo27 za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
(09-26-2021, 18:08)Haribo27 napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links
Trey D - Higher&Higher ?

Yeah. Correct.
I am a big fan of this song, and generally eurodance and hands up style.
You will hear more Warriorz! remixes of top eurodance vocals within next 12 months, hopefully.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Max Gee! za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
dla mnie trzecia wersja z relka 7,5/10

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował brainq za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
No właśnie dla mnie też trzecie miejsce na relku. Solidny remix od Raindropz'a Smile 9/10

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował przemek89b za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
All remixes are made on excellent Smile Question to the authors. Have you been able to collect super musicians, Super DJ who made excellent remixes. Why didn't you provide a platform for publishing these remixes? There is not a single link in any hosting ... If I want to make a post with a remix on this track with Raindropz! ... should I give a link to krakenfiles.com ???

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
(09-27-2021, 06:38)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
All remixes are made on excellent Smile Question to the authors. Have you been able to collect super musicians, Super DJ who made excellent remixes. Why didn't you provide a platform for publishing these remixes? There is not a single link in any hosting ... If I want to make a post with a remix on this track with Raindropz! ... should I give a link to krakenfiles.com ???

Vocal melody is inspired on Trey D - Higher & Higher (1997). I am a big fan of this song. Within 4 months I couldn't find all copyright holders to get permission from them and release this single officially. I found someone having most shares. But must be 100% permissions. I stopped believing that I will find all of these people.
I gave up on waiting and released unofficially.

You can use these audio files for anything you want.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Max Gee! za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Smirnoff

Maybe Trey D - Higher And Higher are the authors of this track. Some remixes only use the opening musical part, which does not show the entire track. And this musical part was used in a more famous track SNAP! - Rhythm Is A Dancer (1992)

I don't argue with anyone about the authorship and other musical moments. I said that the music platform is not provided, i.e. there are no links for people to hear these remixes not on this site. To do this, you need to create posts on YouTube so that you can share these remixes on other forums (Facebook, etc ...)
I agreed with my friend Dj Fen!X and he made 2 posts:
Warriorz! - Pragne Ciebie (Sunvibez Remix) Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Warriorz! - Pragnę Ciebie (2 Rockerz Remix) Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

The remix should be promoted by the author. You invited famous musicians who did their job. Please upload these remixes to YouTube Smile

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb, Patryk