Handsupowo.pl, Hands Up Music, New Hands Up mp3
Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Bootleg 2022 Edit) - Wersja do druku

+- Handsupowo.pl, Hands Up Music, New Hands Up mp3 (https://handsupowo.pl)
+-- Dział: Kosz (https://handsupowo.pl/Forum-Kosz)
+--- Dział: Kosz (https://handsupowo.pl/Forum-Kosz--20)
+---- Dział: Archiwum "Hands Up" (https://handsupowo.pl/Forum-Archiwum-Hands-Up)
+---- Wątek: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Bootleg 2022 Edit) (/Thread-Artik-Asti-feat-%D0%90%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BC-%D0%9A%D0%B0%D1%87%D0%B5%D1%80-%D0%93%D1%80%D1%83%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9-%D0%B4%D1%8D%D0%BD%D1%81-Dancefloor-Kingz-vs-Sunvibez-Bootleg-2022-Edit)

Strony: 1 2 3

RE: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - 99ers - 03-08-2022

Dokładnie to samo pomyślałem: WTF...

RE: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - Smirnoff - 03-08-2022

I'm not going to scold you and prove something... You all must understand that this is a conflict of 2 sides. Have you seen the other side? Have you heard them??? Then there is no need to give direct accusations here that Russia is the aggressor. If at least someone reads the reason... You will understand everything and will not talk nonsense on the main page...

RE: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - Smirnoff - 03-09-2022

Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (2019) || Artik & Asti, Artem Kacher - Grustnyy dens
English translation: Artik & Asti, Artem Kacher - Sad Dance
Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Official Video: Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - Smirnoff - 03-09-2022

Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot)
Super Remix Smile

RE: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - Kolejoman - 03-09-2022

(03-08-2022, 20:18)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
I had a better opinion of you ... If 2 sides are in conflict, then why do you immediately take one side ... Understand both sides of the conflict. You don't have to believe your news... I'll watch the Euronews channel myself... Complete nonsense and lies... Be adequate people for this situation. I am not calling you to anything, just turn on your head and look at the situation from both sides.

(03-08-2022, 21:14)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
I'm not going to scold you and prove something... You all must understand that this is a conflict of 2 sides. Have you seen the other side? Have you heard them??? Then there is no need to give direct accusations here that Russia is the aggressor. If at least someone reads the reason... You will understand everything and will not talk nonsense on the main page...

Russkij wojennyj korabl, idi n...j.
Shame on you
Those who support the murder of children, women, and civilians have nothing to say in the civilized world.
So be quiet and be glad you didn't get boycotted
 like worldwide

Ruscy nie umią walczyć z ukraińskimi żołnierzami to więc walczą z cywilami.

Fajna nutka z super przesłaniem.

RE: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - Smirnoff - 03-09-2022

Everything you wrote here is exactly the opposite...
I repeat to you again - THIS IS A MUSIC FORUM. IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT POLITICS, THEN YOU DO NOT HERE.

RE: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - Patryk - 03-10-2022

Never mind.

RE: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - Nightmare47 - 03-14-2022

#HandsUpWillNeverDie

RE: Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Boot... - RobBrian - 03-15-2022

Bardzo dobreee! fajna sprawa z leadem ciekawy i fajne brzmienie Smile

Też mam pracowników z Ukrainy w pracy.. chodź nie są łatwe czasy dla nich to są megaaaa sympatyczni i uśmiechnięci ludzie z którymi idzie porozmawiać często lepiej jak z innym polakiem ( ale wiadomo to zależy od człowieka)