Ocena wątku:
  • 7 głosów - średnia: 4.57
Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Bootleg 2022 Edit)
Artik & Asti feat. Артем Качер - Грустный дэнс (grustnyj dens)
(Dancefloor Kingz vs. Sunvibez Bootleg 2022 Edit)

On the 9th day of Russian aggression against Ukraine, we are publishing our version of a song by the Ukrainian music group Artik & Asti. Our position is clear. Stop the war in Ukraine. And let music always be above all divisions.

Link to the official fundraiser for refugees from Ukraine carried out by the Polish foundation named "Się Pomaga" At the time of publishing the link (04.03.2022 - 14:00), PLN 34 million was collected, in terms of almost EUR 10 million.

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links

Pobierz w najwyższej jakości WAV

Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

[-] 20 użytkowników podziękowało DancefloorKingz za ten post:
  • .DragoN., 99ers, AyrtonTwigg, BarthezJumper, BigDaddy, brainq, DeadMan, dikosanya, DJ Graco, Eleman, kickasskev, liuxu768, michal93, Michuxfcb, mika, polle2003, przemek89b, robson3107, technoapell, winmap
Jak nigdy pierwszy bootleg który jakoś nie wpada w ucho..
Nie chodzi o język tylko całokształt.
Po kilku odsłuchach może siądzie.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował winmap za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
Zabieram, dzięki wielkie Smile Koledze z Ukrainy w robocie na pewno też się spodoba Smile

Signature of 99ers "Hands Up Isn't Dead
As Long As We're Alive"

jak dla mnie petarda zabieram

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował .DragoN. za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
I love it. The original goes in my Dance folder also.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował AyrtonTwigg za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
Świetne to jest dzięki za up 10/10

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował brainq za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
Nice track, love it ! 8,5/10

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował mika za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
I had a better opinion of you ... If 2 sides are in conflict, then why do you immediately take one side ... Understand both sides of the conflict. You don't have to believe your news... I'll watch the Euronews channel myself... Complete nonsense and lies... Be adequate people for this situation. I am not calling you to anything, just turn on your head and look at the situation from both sides.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Em3rland!, Michuxfcb
(03-08-2022, 20:18)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
I had a better opinion of you ... If 2 sides are in conflict, then why do you immediately take one side ... Understand both sides of the conflict. You don't have to believe your news... I'll watch the Euronews channel myself... Complete nonsense and lies... Be adequate people for this situation. I am not calling you to anything, just turn on your head and look at the situation from both sides.

Wtf..

[-] 4 użytkowników podziękowało Patryk za ten post:
  • BarthezJumper, Kolejoman, Michuxfcb, Nexoss