Ocena wątku:
  • 1 głosów - średnia: 5
Demówki
Takie małe Dema tracków nad którymi pracuję, jeszcze wszystkie nie są gotowe, czekam na opinie Smile [kr]https://krakenfiles.com/view/90fe078085/file.html[/kr]

Signature of 99ers "Hands Up Isn't Dead
As Long As We're Alive"

[-] 3 użytkowników podziękowało 99ers za ten post:
  • michal93, Michuxfcb, Smirnoff
1. (Champagne) I like the kick and bass. The lead could use a bit more reverb but in general solid remix Smile
2. (Castles) The guitar low frequencies seem to be clashing a bit with the kick and bass. The melody is not energetic enough for me but perhaps someone else might like it very much (personal taste)
3. (Psycho) I like the offbeat synth. Lead is also nice Smile
4. (Polish track): I would have expected a bit longer reverb with this kind of 'empyre one' / 'hitman' style of lead. The melody and track itself is nice.

In general I do like that your tracks have some variety in them regarding leads, offbeat synths or beats. I am wondering why you would work on so many tracks at the same time Smile. I would say, just finish them as they sound good if you ask me. Perhaps an official single or remix might be an idea instead of a bootleg (as most of these demo tracks are licensed)

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało bramd za ten post:
  • 99ers, Michuxfcb
1. Może być, jak dla mnie jest OK. Nie jestem producentem, więc nie powiem jak technicznie.
2. Jak dla mnie również jest spoko
3. Może ten clap z prawej strony dla urozmaicenia? Bo zawsze jakoś był z lewej. Poza tym jest OK.
4. Nie mam nic do zarzucenia, jak dla mnie jest to najlepszy z dem, najbardziej mi się podobają te, zapomniałem jak to się fachowo nazywa te dźwięki, które tworzą linie melodyczną gdy jest część instrumentalna utworu.

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało DJ Graco za ten post:
  • 99ers, Michuxfcb
Great job! We are waiting for the full versions Smile

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Smirnoff za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
Super Moderators! Where are the new items? You understand all the music of the World ... You are musical experts ... Where are the new items? Or just for the amateur section? ...

• Michuxfcb
(08-29-2020, 16:14)Smirnoff napisał(a): Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
Guest cannot abble to see links, please REGISTER to see links
Super Moderators! Where are the new items? You understand all the music of the World ... You are musical experts ... Where are the new items? Or just for the amateur section? ...

Hands Up Makers can post own music in main section, read rules next time: Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.

Signature of Restless
--> Goście nie widzą linków. Zarejestruj się aby zobaczyć linki.
<--
[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował Restless za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb
Over the past 2 weeks, only musicians have suffered. They have nothing to do with this showdown, but it was the musicians and users who suffered in this situation. I just wanted the moderators not to do stupid things and humiliate young musicians. I didn’t make new releases, and super moderators don’t know how to do it ... or they are too lazy ...

• Michuxfcb
I love it when the melody in a song matches the original song (like in the chorus or another catchy part).

[-] 2 użytkowników podziękowało AyrtonTwigg za ten post:
  • 99ers, Michuxfcb
@AyrtonTwigg. Interesting to hear as I usually do not like it when that happens. As I think that a remix should be different from the original. In style but also in melody. Different opinions Smile.

[-] 1 użytkownik podziękował bramd za ten post:
  • Michuxfcb